Friday, May 27, 2011

Think Pink- Oil on Stretched Canvas 20 x 30 inches


This painting took a while as I travelled in and out of the city after I started this and also because of my preoccupation with plein air.

I don't know what these flowers are called. I was inspired by a photograph sent by a friend. I did knife painting on the sides to give a rough background.

Being a big size canvas, It wouldn't fit into my cell phone lens, though I clicked a photo on my cam but well..it's now an open secret that I never get around to downloading and uploading those!

Am quite excited about my next paintout, as it's a little out of the city location and I have a lot of packing to do!

2 comments:

Words Uttered in Haste said...

Lovely :)!

Arvind said...
This comment has been removed by the author.